Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zulily Boys 3 Piece Overall Set $6.99

Blue Velour Pony Overalls SetZulily does it again. This time they have the cutest Blue Velour Pony Overalls for $6.99 (Reg $30.00) It includes three pieces: overalls, shirt and little cap. That's $2.33 per piece! Right now sizes available are 0-3 months, 3-6
months, 12 month, 18 month, 24 month, but these will sell out today. Click on Zulily, then on "Rumble Tumble". Be sure to look at everything on the page, including all the girls 
clothes.White Polka Dot Flower Romper Set There are darling things in the $12.99 range. Many are sets with 2-4 pieces. I mentioned before that I have ordered from Zulily twice and the quality of the clothes blew me away. Really, when I opened the first package, George was standing there, and watched as my eyes got big and I said, "Oh WOW". Shipping is $5.95. If you have birthdays, or baby showers coming up, this is the place to get a first class one-of-a-kind gift for cheap. They have clothes in various lines for infants, toddlers, and kids up to size 12-14. The sales are only available for about 2-3 days, and the
best stuff sells out quickly. I think the word is getting out about the
Zulily site.
There is a code for 10% off $30: coupcab104

No comments: