Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Target 90% off Sales Report

Everyone loves Target when it goes 90% off. We can all drool over Martha Thompson's experience:
"I stopped by Target early in the morning on January 4, 2011 for a quick check of the Christmas clearance merchandise.  I noticed the signage still had 75% off, but decided to scan a couple of items anyway. When they scanned 90% off, I began to feel that excitement that I’m sure all of you can appreciate.  Hardly anybody was in the store, so I basically had no competition in getting what I wanted. My loot included:  a 4.5 ft tree for $7, Christmas c.d.’s  for 69 cents, Softsoap for 29 cents, wrapping paper 2 packs for 45 cents, stockings for 20 cents, tablecloths for 30 cents, greeting cards for 69 cents, huge bike bags for 30 cents, 10 pack ornament sets for 10 cents and 50 cents.  I was also able to pick up various ornaments, children’s books, decorations, ribbons, stationary, along with several future stocking stuffers. After the 90% discount, 20 cent discount for 4 reusable bags and 5% discount for using my Target credit card, I spent $53.36 and saved $433.39. To top it off, I received a catalina for 50 cents off of any Target cafĂ© item, so I treated myself to a big bag of popcorn as a reward.  My two year old, Brandon Jr., was more than happy to pose for the picture, although he was a bit confused, wondering why I was decorating again, when I had just taken everything down the day before!"

No comments: