Friday, January 7, 2011

MamaPedia Easy Change Frames $25 for $50 Voucher

I've had some time to observe the various group buying sites, as I talked about below on Dec 28. As you'd expect, some are turning out to be better than others. NoMoreRack.com is kind of a pain in the patootie. I still haven't spent my free $10 credit. The ones I am most inclined to check, and have used the most deals, are:


I've found websites and products that I never would have heard about any other way. One thing I bought from Eversave was the Knork, which is a cross between a fork and a knife. We got our order and I love it! Never in a thousand years would I have heard about this product, let alone buy it, without the deal from Eversave. I have gotten beautiful high-end children's clothes for cheap, cheap, cheap from Zulily.


Today there is a product on Mamapedia that is so clever that I wonder why I never thought of it. If you have pictures all over your fridge, this one will interest you. It's a system of displaying photos and children's art work that is neat and attractive, plus super easy to change often. This would be perfect for the kitchen, family room and children's bedrooms. Basically, you mount a clear acrylic sheet an inch out from the wall. You slide pictures behind the clear acrylic, and hold them in place with magnets. Look at theWexel Art website, especially the little slideshow on the home page. Then if you decide to buy, go back to Mamapedia and get $50 in credit for $25. The deal is under Salt Lake City, but it's on-line so all can do it. The 12"x12" frame is $49, so the voucher would cover that. The 14"x14" is $59.99. The 14"x14" could display a scrapbook page before adding it to a scrapbook. Show off your creativity. This is a perfect gift for anyone with kids. The voucher must be used "In full" meaning the order must be $50+. If you opt for the $49.99 frame, you'll need to add the $2.99 level to get the voucher to work. Again, this is a product I never would have come across without being introduced from a group buying site.

No comments: