Monday, January 3, 2011

RefundCents Cover Winners!

We have cover winners! The next Jan/Feb issue will be mailed next week. Our cover winners earn 3 free issues plus a check for $5 or $10. You can see the 3 cover winners and lots of new Deal Divas at this link.

**** Jan/Feb 2011 Front Cover Winner ****


"I have now been couponing for 30 days. This is most of our first months’ deals. This is how you save money raising 4 daughters. We are stocked for the year & then some and I spent less than I would have normally spent on 1 month’s supplies. I can NOT believe how I used to think getting toothpaste on "sale" was a good deal. This has become a family hobby. They help me cut coupons and they tell all their friends how their mom has enough stock to open a small store. My sister & I have gone into the hobby together. We talk every day about our next good deal. She won last month’s inside cover with her diaper deal. Even our mom is starting. This has just started the best hobby our family could get into -- Saving $$, Love It. I carry a file tote around. I call it my SMURF & people look at me weird but in my mind I’m laughing as they pay full price & think it’s a deal. Thanks again, just wanted to share." Shannon Murray

You can see the cover winners and lots of new Deal Divas at this link.

No comments: