Friday, January 7, 2011

New Swagbuck Excitement about SwagbucksTV

There is new excitement about Swagbucks since people have discovered that SwagbucksTV is the way to accumulate a lot of bucks quickly. Every 450 Swagbucks = $5 Amazon gift card. There are lots of ways to earn
now

  • Do searches just like you'd do on google
  • Watch Swagbucks TV
  • Shop on-line through links on Swagbucks
If you haven't jumped on this bandwagon to free money, you can do it right now and get 30 Swagbucks for signing up. Start here: Swagbucks

I redeemed 450 bucks for a $5 gift card this morning. In about 10 days, there will be a code in "My Gift Cards" , under "My Account". I'll copy and paste that code into my account at Amazon, and the $5 will be banked until I'm ready to order something. Then it deducts automatically from my total, which clearly shows during checkout.

Here's a great post by Barbara W:
Swagbucks I've been a swagbucks

member since Nov of last year and have redeemed 64 $5 amazon cards which totals $320. I am getting $25/month and although I did have referrals toward the beginning I haven't had any active referrals for many months now. I am finding that I can get my 'quota' of amazon $ easier now w/o referrals than before w/referrals. The way I earn most of my bucks is by letting swagbuckstv run while I'm away from the computer. That alone usually nets me 12-15 wins/day(60-75 swagbucks). Add to that the four daily buck (NOSO, daily poll, toolbar refresh, and trusted survey), 3-4 search wins, swagcode, and the special offer videos and I usually get around 100+ bucks daily. I search til I win before work, after work, early evening and before bed. I also watch their facebook page when I'm on-line for code alerts (Thanks TSG! posted multiple times). It can take as much or as little time as you are willing to put into it. The more time you take, the more you will win.,  Barbara W, TN

No comments: