Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Walmart -- Will You Or Won't You??



There has been a lot of hubbub since the printed announcement that Walmart will accept competitor coupons. See their flier from Sunday with the blurb above. Now they are backtracking and saying it was a misprint, but others are reporting that they were successful getting Walmart to accept a competitor coupon. It's up to Walmart to set the record straight and get all their stores on the same page. If you have any first hand experience with this, report on Chat.

1 comment:

Audra said...

My Walmart hasn't given me a problem with this yet- I haven't tried the Albertson's Doubler's there yet..

I did have them price match the "After Register Reward" price (1.99) on the Finish Dishwasher soap this week from Walgreens and they did so with out a problem (Cashier did double check with the manager) - They did adjust my 2.25 coupons down to 1.99 but Hey it was still free and I didn't have to mess with multiple transactions.