Friday, March 4, 2011

Totsy.com $15 Free Item With Code

Hurry, you can get a $15 item for free!! Go to Totsy.com and sign up for a free account. Choose something to buy under $15. Use code 15CREDIT when you check out. Part of the credit can be used toward shipping!  Enjoy!

* There are a bunch of $15 toddler/children's shoes under "SweetShoes".
* There are $7.80 kids' DVDs under "First Impressions"
* There are $8.40 tops and $9.90 leggings under "American Apparel"
* There are kids hardback books for $7.15 - $12.15 under "Sterling Publishing"

This site is a lot like
Zulily. There are lots of baby, toddler, and children's items.  It's kind of slow and you may have to refresh a few times. But the code works! Report on Chat your cheap/free finds. There are lots of products on the site. Totsy.com

Update: I got the Richard Scarry's Best Counting Book Ever ($9.25) for $2.20 shipped. (Shipping was $7.95) I did have to refresh several times. At first I didn't think the order went through, but I got an order confirmation in my email showing the $2.20 price.

Update: The site went down about an hour ago. Keep trying. I'm sure they were besieged and called a halt for awhile.

No comments: