Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MamaPedia FlattenMe Personalized Book $14



Mamapedia has a deal today that I have done and I loved. For $14, you get a personalized storybook from FlattenMe. You take your child's digital picture and upload it to FlattenMe.com You choose one of several different story books, and they place your child's picture into the story on every page, including the cover. Your child's name is in the title of the book. I made one of these for each of my grandkids for Christmas and they loved them. Jake, age 4, took his to preschool. When I picked him up, the teacher went on and on about how cute it was. The books are normally $28 for soft cover, which is expensive. The Mamapedia deal today gives you a book for $14 which is more reasonable. It's a darling special gift that will never be thrown away. When I took the pictures, I had the kids look right at me and smile. The picture was focused and clear. It was very easy to upload the photo, choose which book, and enter the name.Mamapedia

No comments: