Saturday, February 5, 2011

RiteAid Early Heads Up From California

Thanks to Linda B, for this early report about RiteAid from California where the ad starts on Friday. For everyone else, this starts tomorrow ---


RiteAid early UP report from CA (2/4/2011 7:40:27 PM):  The RiteAid coffee is indeed still $1.99, with every 2 purchased giving a $1 UP. I bought 8, used 8 of the $2 coupons and got back $4 in UPs. Can't beat free coffee (no tax) plus $4 profit!


The Biotrue for $4.99 with a $4 UP rings at $3.99 with 20% off. I had 2 $1 coupons, probably from coupons.com, but they only had one on the shelf so that's all I got. Got the $4 UP.


Rebate #17, $4, is for Ocufresh/MiniDrops, LIMIT TWO. OcuFresh rings at $4.79 with 20% off, not the $4.99 ad price. Rebate book says Limit 2 rebates, doesn't specify one of each so I got 2 OcuFresh, my store didn't have the MiniDrops.


The 2 Coldcalm FAR items (page 13 in my ad) ring at the ad price, regular price is fairly expensive. I looked at the rest of the items from page 2 in the rebate book to see it they were on sale or maybe even reasonable with rebate and coupons. NOPE. One of them, rebate #18 for $8 is almost $15 regular price! Too expensive even with 20% off and a $2 coupon. The Revitalens however, rebate #14 for $4.99, rings at $3.99 if you have 20% off. We'll see if I get the whole $4.99 rebate...


KY Intrigue rings at $15.99 if you have 20% off, not the $17.99 ad price. I used the $7 facebook coupon and a $3 VV coupon, got the $5 UP. Cashier would only take one of my VV coupons, I had 4, one each for 2 months, 2 accounts. Oh well. (Other cashiers at this store have accepted multiples like that but not this one.)


I used the $3 in-ad Garnier coupon plus a $2 SS coupon for a package of the wet cleansing towelettes, which ring at $5.03 with 20% off, close to free. I paid with a couple of my $16 UPs from last week, plus a $5 and a $2. Paid $5.73 oop, mostly tax, got back $15 in new UPs (also bought 4 pkgs of the Russell Stover sugar free candy, $2 UP). And I'll get back almost $26 in rebates.  Linda B. B, CA

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.