Friday, February 4, 2011

One Reader's Lay's Stax Success Story

One of the hot deals at RiteAid right now is on Lay's Stax $1, with a $1 Ups Reward = free.
This is what Michelle H, AL, did at her RiteAid:

WOW! What a week! Rite-Aid had an awesome deal on Lays Stax potato chips. They were on sale for $1 a can and for every can you bought, you got a $1 UP Reward. FREE CHIPS!! Luckily, the city closest to me has two Rite-Aids, so I was able to really make use of this deal. Armed with $4 in UP Rewards, I started the chain and by the end of the week I had 30 cans of Lays Stax for tax only!!  (There's not that many in the picture because my son and my mother had already got into them. LOL) Don't worry, I didn't clean the shelves at one time. I kept going back during the week, but since no one else was buying them, I did! I'll be giving chips to my grandmother, my boyfriend and my best friend and my mother will be taking a bunch to work. And since I also did the KY deal using two $3 coupons, I still have $9 in UP Rewards left! Whoo-hoo! I love Rite-Aid and I really love Refund Cents!!

No comments: