Wednesday, February 2, 2011

$10 in Free BuyWithMe Credit

Update: The tea is sold out but you can still get the $10 credit in your account.
Get $30 in free tea, shipped! Follow these steps:
1) Go to BuyWithMe.com and create an account.


2) After you create the account LOG OUT. This is very important. The next steps won't work unless you click the log out button first.


3) Go to this link. (If you see the picture of a Lucky Strike Lounge, that's bad, you've got to log out and start again at this link)


In a yellow box you should see this statement:


4) Go ahead and log in.


5) Now you'll see the page with the Lucky Strike Lounge. Click on "My Account" in the upper right.


6) Click on "Credit + Referrals". You'll see $10 available credit in your account.


7) Now click on the directory in the upper left and select Philadelphia.
8) Scroll down and click on "See More Deals"
Take a Mini-Vacation with a Cup of Steaming Hot Aromatherapy
9) Choose the last one for $10 for $30 worth of tea and free shipping from California Tea House.com


Buy in with your $10 in credit.


YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE TEA if you don't want to. You can leave the $10 banked in your account and wait for a different deal. But this one has free shipping which makes it an even better freebie.



1 comment:

shaysez said...

I'm a bit confused, when I went to the log in page, in the yellow box it said, "you have been referred by Michelle", I followed all the instructions, and when I checked 'my account', there was no credit. If it had your name as the one referring, don't you get the $10 credit now if I purchase something? I'm bothered by this whole thing because I spent all day trying to get it to allow me to do all the steps, and now that I finally succeed, theres no credit there. No gain, just a bunch of wasted time. Please let me know how I can fix this and get the credit. Thank you.