Monday, January 31, 2011

March Cover Winners + New Deal Divas

We have cover winners for the March print issue, and lots of new Deal Divas. In fact, we have a new Deal Diva page: DealDivas7 See 19 new stories with pictures. I love Deal Divas. Not only are they fun to read, but they educate everyone with new shopping strategies.


Winners:
  • Front Cover: Victoria R, OH (3 free months + $10 check)
  • Back Cover: Dana Schrader (3 free months + $10 check)
  • Inside Front Cover: Amy G, CA (3 free months + $5 check)
  • New Deal Divas (each gets a free month on their subscriptions).
    Lee Ann Parkin, CA, Susan C, Stephanie Young, Karen Swalwell, Marie Kunz, Carol
    IA, Dawn Green, Linda S, NE,Jennifer Taylor, OK, Myra Fisher, TN, Kristi R, Aimee Stevens, Barbara Pizzuto, Christine Clem, Alicia B, NY, Stephanie FL, Samantha G, GA
    DealDivas7

  • March Cover Contest - Front Page Winner
"After reading on the site about the upcoming toilet paper and tissue deal at Rite Aid I told my husband we should see if we could stock up. We only have a small Rite Aid where we live, but we were going to be out of town the day the sale started. Pictured with most of the purchases for that day are my grandchildren, ages 2 & 7. My grandson set up the display all by himself. My husband and I shopped in 8 different Rite Aids that day. He was a real trooper about it. We ended up with 81 boxes of tissues, 64 4 packs of toilet paper, 28 2 packs of pilot pens, 2 bags of combos, and a Christmas ornament all of which are pictured. We also purchased 3 Christmas gift bags, a snickers bar, & a sucker that aren’t pictured. Our total out of pocket was $14.15 with $12.41 of that being tax. I started the day out with 87 +up rewards and ended with 124 +up  rewards. They paid me $37 to shop. We have 6
grown children and they all like to shop at our house, lol. If they’re not shopping for the actual items they’re wanting to know if I have any extra coupons to share. I love this hobby and it’s one that can be passed on to the next generation. Most of the time my granddaughter is my assistant shopper and even as young as she
is, she loves to shop!" Victoria R., OH

No comments: