Friday, August 13, 2010

Wow Post - Kroger U by Kotex + Free Playtex Gentle Glide

Our WOW Chat post is by Jamie JC, IL. She gets a free month on her subscription:
"Kroger U by Kotex CAT (8/13/2010 5:17:56 PM): U by Kotex are part of the Mega Deal sale. When I bought one 18 ct regular package (using a $1 printable c/o) a catalina printed at checkout for a FREE 18 ct Box of Playtex Gentle Glide or Sport tampons up to $4.99. I tried this twice and it printed both times.
I also got a Catalina for a free 1/2 gal of Almond Breeze when I purchased Silk Almond Milk. I purchased one Silk Almond milk multiple times and always got the free catalina.
I purchased Cascadian Farms Granola Bars and Cereal as part of the mega deal, my store had $1 c/o's on the cereal and .75 on the granola bars, these triggered a 25 boxtop catalina.
I also got cats in varying amounts for purchasing Fruit by the Foot and Nature Valley Granola Bars. The $4 catalina wyb the 25 cent crayola crayons is still printing and it is Tax free school supplies weekend in IL." Jamie J C, IL

No comments: