Thursday, August 12, 2010

Big Day on Swagbucks


There are supposed to be 5 public codes today on Swagbucks but you have to search for them. Go to Swagbucks, check their blog, their Facebook page, Twitter, etc. If you spot one, post on Chat where you found it but not the actual code. You can get your account deactivated for sharing codes. It would be cool if we helped each other find all the free codes. Also, how are you doing on your quest to get all five Swagbucks codes 6, 9, 14, 19, and 23? We have until Friday 8/13. If you get all 5, you'll get an additional bonus of 50 Swagbucks. So far I have 9 and 23. I've got to get busy today and do searches on and off. I know there is no rhyme or reason to getting codes, but it seems to happen for me on a second or third search. So I do a few searches, wait an hour, and do a few more.

No comments: