Friday, August 13, 2010

Picaboo and Groupon Combine for Double Play

I made my second Groupon purchase. I got a $100 Picaboo credit for $25. I found it as Today's Side Deal on the Salt Lake City Groupon page. Click "view more cities" at the top of the Groupon page. We've got Jordan's boot camp graduation coming up and also his wedding, so I know I'll use up that credit easily. The credit is good for an entire year. If you are going to do the free Picaboo photobook deal below, you could buy the $100 credit for $25, then order the free book and use part of your credit to pay for postage, making the book totally free, and you'd still have $91 in credit left.
HOT HOT HOT!!!
New customers to
Picaboo get a FREE $39.99 photobook!!
Choose a 20 page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book. Enter code FREEBK when you check out. You pay shipping only of $8.99. If you want more than 20 pages, you can pay for extra pages. Photobooks are the best way to store memories. The software on Picaboo is so easy that your first book will be stunning. Upload your photos, then place them in the layout you choose. You'll love it, especially for FREE. I wish I were a new customer!!
Picaboo Promotional Banner

No comments: