Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Harvest Snap Instant Win





Enter the Harvest Snaps Singing Pea Instant Win game here. Must share on social media to enter. Lucky winners will receive one of 550 Harvest Snaps products. Play daily to 6/30/15.

Off Topic:
Did you know that peas are a good source of fiber and protein? Throw them into everything like soups and stews, and serve as a side dish often. I keep frozen peas on hand, and I'm eating sugar snap peas out of the garden right now. I had poor pea seed germination this year so I won't get many. They are a treat. On the other hand, my 3 varieties of kale are going gang-busters, and I have a forest of lettuce going to seed. Most of it came up on its own from last year's plants going to seed. I can only eat so much lettuce.... and it's a pain to give away because it needs a good wash, leaf by leaf. I don't want to give someone the whole plant, then say, "You wash it, I'm too lazy."




No comments: