Friday, June 17, 2011

Ten Coupon Wallet Winners Announced

Winners!!
We have reached the goal of 4,200 friends on Facebook, so it's time to announce our
ten winners of the Refund Cents coupon wallet. Lucky winners are:
  • Marie Bouvier
  • Janelle Pease
  • Joanie Townsend
  • Maxine McDowell
  • Tracy Leicher
  • Amy Vandver
  • Elizabeth Lane
  • Judi Wydick
  • Julie Childs
  • Kelly Braund
For those in the system, I have your address and will send them out today. For those not, you have an email asking for that info. Enjoy!

2 comments:

max62489 said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to win & for sharing!

Tracy said...

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I'm pretty sure you don't have my mailing address and then I thought -- you most likely don't have my email address, either. :(