Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swagbucks: 80 Bonus Bucks For New SignUp

If there's anyone who hasn't signed up for Swagbucks, you can get an extra 50 Swagbucks right now for signing up with the code JuneBoom. That should give you 50+30 = 80 free bucks to get you started.
Swagbucks
is a painless way to earn gift cards for merchants, especially Amazon. When you do an internet search through Swagbucks, you have a chance of winning bucks. The most bucks I've ever earned in a single search was 50, but usually it's more like 9, 10, or 11. I downloaded the Swagbucks toolbar so it's right there to remind me to use it when I'm searching. A $5 Amazon gift card is 450 bucks.

Also, if you like Swagbucks on Facebook, you get another 5. There are many ways to earn bucks besides doing searches. If you look on the Swagbucks homepage, there is always a rotating banner with other options. Check the sidebars, too.


1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities.