Saturday, June 18, 2011

Riteaid Early Report From California

RiteAid shoppers: Here's an early report from Linda B, CA, about this coming week's RiteAid deals. In California, the new RiteAid ad starts two days earlier, on Friday. If you're going to RiteAid, be sure to print the RiteAid Matchups on http://www.refundcents.com/ first. There are always 100+ of them:


"RiteAid early report from CA (6/18/2011 9:11:14 AM):  I stopped on my way home from work last night for Colgate and aspirin.

* The UP for Colgate toothpaste is limit 4 so that's how many i grabbed. The WORDS in the ad say Colgate Max White but the PICTURE shows Max Fresh and both had signs at my store. I got a Max Fresh clean mint, a Max Fresh cool mint and 2 Max White Crystal Mint and got UPs for all of them. Just be sure you get the right size, they're 6 oz. My store was well stocked so I'll go in today and get 4 more with my other card. I used the $1 coupon from All You, a $1 SS coupon and 2 75 cent SS coupons. (I get coupons from many places so who knows which paper the $1 one came from, my local papers only had the 75 cent one.)

* I also got the St Joseph aspirin (limit 2 UPs) only because I had 2 very old NED $1 coupons in my box. My store only had 3 packages on the shelf...

*I grabbed a Lindt 85% chocolate bar (my addiction, lol!) )on sale for $1.99 to get over $15 to use a $3/$15 survey coupon. I paid with a $5 and a $3 UP, plus $1.76 cash, mostly tax, and got back almost $15 in new UPs.
* And my best deal - I bought 2 of the Samy Foam hair colors for $7.99 each (20% discount) a week or so ago using 2 $5 VV coupons and 2 $3 facebook coupons, so they were free. I took my receipt in and returned and re-bought and got 2 new $5 UPs! The asst mngr was perfectly fine, I told him what I wanted to do so he returned the 2 Samy's and re-rang them (no money involved) and handed me a new receipt with 2 $5 UPs on it. And a new survey code!
* I have 2 of the Style Science $5 VV coupons so I'll look at those later today when I go back for more toothpaste. I'm hoping to find cheap kids sunglasses to do that deal, we'll see. I was too tired after a long day at work yesterday to even think about it!,  Linda B. B, CA

No comments: