Friday, April 8, 2011

Update On Free Friskies Coupons From Recyclebank

Bumping up, UPDATE: -- the free Friskies coupon is 30 points today instead of 10 or 75. It did let me order four more coupons in addition to the four I ordered yesterday. 

Yippee!!
RecycleBank has reduced the points needed for the 2 free cans of Friskies cat food coupon. Right now it's 30 points instead of 75. Go to RecycleBank
Click on "Get Rewards" then scroll sideways to "Pets" and it's the first option.


The coupon is mailed to you so it's not an internet print. The last time I ordered these, it let me order two for a total of four free cans. Just now it let me order FOUR for a total of 8 free cans. I also got the note that you can only order 4 per day. I'm going to check first thing tomorrow to see if it's still only 10 points and do it again. Nice. FREE (up to $1.86) two (2) 5.5 oz cans of Purina® Friskies® Tasty Treasures Cat Food


You can score a lot of points on RecycleBank right now on their "Green Your Home Challenge". You can get up to 70 points in the Kitchen, and another 40 in the Dining Room.

No comments: