Monday, April 4, 2011

Air Wick Money-Maker Coming to CVS

HOT! Air Wick Moneymaker coming to CVS next week (4/10)

There are 6 new Air Wick coupons on
coupons.com. (zip 84010, "household")
Use them next week at CVS when there will be a $10 ECB deal wyb $20:

The best deal looks to be on the AirWick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit $4

Print four $4
coupons.com (you'll need two computers)

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit $6
- four $4
coupons.com
Pay $8, get back $10 ECB
FP 2 free + $2 profit

 

1 comment:

Ownin'TheMic said...

Okay, I want to try this, but I still haven't exactly figured out your math behind it. I seem to get lost right when you say at the end:

Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Starter Kit $6
- four $4 coupons.com
Pay $8, get back $10 ECB
FP 2 free + $2 profit

how or why would CVS allow a customer to use four $4 coupons on.....
Oh wait! I just got it!!!

its $24-$16 = $8, but technically you spent $24 which is more than 20 so you get $10. Got it.
However, why do you only get 2 free? Wouldn't it be four free? Can you explain, 'cause I think I'm just missing something.

And does CVS actually give you back $2 cash or what?

I would love if you could show pictures of your before and after receipts plus the items. That would be great.