Sunday, January 9, 2011

RiteAid Aveeno Clean & Clear Money-Maker

If you're working on the RiteAid Aveeno deal, here is a page with lots of coupons and FREE WHEN YOU BUY offers. Thanks Maggie E for this post putting it together:


Rite Aid - Clean & Clear Morning Burst (1/9/2011 11:04:11 AM):  Thanks to the Posters below for the Clean&Clear deals at Rite Aid this week!


With my 20% discount, I bought the Clean&Clear Morning Burst Surge Applicator for $12.79 (reg $15.99), the Surge Refill Pads for $5.59 (reg $6.99) and enough Aveeno to get me over $25.


I used the $5IP Surge Applicator coupon, the FREE with purchase Refill coupon from the 1/9SS and two $1 in-ad Clean&Clear coupons (as well as Aveeno coupons)


The coupons went thru fine with no beeps and the $10 UP reward printed.


I will send off for the Free Aveeno lotion from: www.beautyforallages.com/ $5 IP coupon link:
http://tinyurl.com/27t9gblMaggie E,UT

No comments: