Sunday, January 9, 2011

Groupon Experience, Sandals Today

Last night, George and I decided to use the Groupon I had gotten awhile back for $35 in credit at an Asian restaurant in Salt Lake. I had used a referral credit to buy it so it didn't really cost me anything. I wondered if we'd get the evil eye when we presented the Groupon certificate. What a good experience it turned out to be. After we ate our appetizer and our entrees, we were ready to pay. My husband handed the waitress the Groupon. She looked at it, smiled, and said, 'You still have $7 credit. I could box up a dessert for you.' Sure! They were so nice. We tipped on what the bill would have been if we'd paid cash for everything. I was doing the happy dance as we left with our boxed dessert and the leftovers from dinner. It will make a good lunch today, so two free meals. Restaurant portions are so big nowadays that we can almost always get two meals out of it.


The Groupon today for Philadelphia is a pair of Sole Casual Flip Sandals, mens or womens, and free shipping, for $39 ($81.90 value). If you still have your $10 Groupon credit for signing up, you could get them for $29, shipped. These are very nice high-end sandals that are supposed to mold to your feet. See them here. Notice that the Groupon is only good on the "Casual Flip" sandals.  The deal states "Limited Quantity available". 282 have been sold as of 10 am this morning, so if this one interests you, I'd jump on it. I got notice from Groupon just minutes after I bought it that the voucher will be available for use tomorrow.

New to Groupon?
Start here. It's free to join.
Member of Groupon?
Start here.

No comments: