Saturday, December 4, 2010

Noteworthy Chat Posts From This Morning

Noteworthy Chat Posts. If you're not logging into www.refundcents.com at least once a day, you're missing out on great tips like these posted this morning:
  • Tia L "RiteAid: The last couple of P&G inserts have not had Size restrictions on MANY of the coupons. I've been using the $1 off ANY Tide for the Single Load Sizes that are shelf marked at $1.29 (Mine ring $1.03 with my 20% discount). Also the last Vaseline coupon that came out did NOT have a size restriction. This is $.79 BEFORE discount and the coupon is $1/1. My cashier adjusts my coupon down to the price, I'm sure some won't and you COULD get overage."
  • Erica M, NY Aeropostale:  "If shopping at Aeropostale make sure you ask for a gift box, attached (to the inside lid of the box) you will find a coupon good for the week after Christmas. The coupon is for $10 off a $40 purchase. My daughter always uses her Christmas money for Aeropostale shopping, so this is a great way to teach her how to stretch her $." 
  • Pat B, DE RiteAid Tip  "If you like the Post Great Grains cereal as much as I do, you may have bought some this week at RiteAid for $1.99. These go fast at RA, so I have learned to go back on Fri or Sat to one of the smaller stores to get a raincheck. Hopefully, there will be a cpn for them within the next month. If not, I'll be ready to pay $1.99 again by then."
  • Nancy L, TN Schnuck's Cat Treats "Schnuck's has Purina Friskies Brand Cat Treats and Purina Whisker Lickin's Cat Treats 10/$10. There are $2/2 coupons from a few RP's back. Looking forward to getting about 40 free packs!"
  • Rebecca C, KS Hallmark Crown Stores- Bears "I used 2 of these 5.00 Hallmark Red Cards that don't expire until 12-24-10 These are so cute. they are white, soft , fluffy teddy bears. These reg. price were 29.95 each! These bears say I love you after you say I love you to them, they came with 3 AA Batteries, the batteries alone were worth the .98 I paid for the bears. I paid 1.42 after tax and the 5.00 Red Card. So if you have some of these 5.00 Red Cards you might check your local Hallmark Crown Store for them. These are so cute! These bears were priced at 5.98 each before the 5.00 Red Cards." 

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.