Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eversave: $30 for $15 at ShoesGotSole.com

I almost ignored the Eversave deal today. Get $30 in credit at ShoesGotsole.com for $15 - found it under Salt Lake City, but I think it's national. Shipping is free. When I looked at ShoesGotsole.com, most everything is very expensive. The $30 wouldn't go far. But then I happened to click on "Baggallini Medium Bagg-in-a Bag" for $31.95. It took me a minute to figure out what it is. The small pouch on the left opens into the huge bag on the right. It's perfect as a carry-on on the airplane. Or take the small pouch in your luggage on the way to your destination, then fill with purchases/souvenirs to carry on the plane on your way back. It comes in 10 different colors. Since airlines are now charging for checked bags, this is big enough that you could fit enough stuff into it to replace a normal suitcase and avoid the baggage charge. You could also use it when your luggage is weighed at the airport. If it's overweight, take out a few things and put them in the Baggallini to carry on. Anyway, I thought it was a very cool idea, and would make a good gift for someone who flies. Eversave

No comments: