Monday, June 21, 2010

Walgreens RR Rolling, Lysol Toilet Bowl .50

This deal has been added to the Walgreens list for this week. It's an unadvertised RR promotion:
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners B1G1F 2/$2.99
- $1/2 (S 6/6)
- $1 RR
FP 2/$1


Also at Walgreens, at least for now, the Aussie or Herbal Essences $2 RR is rolling. This type of glitch usually gets fixed by Tuesday. But right now, you can use the $2 RR to get another bottle, and repeat.
Aussie or Herbal Essences Hair Care
$2.99

- $2 RR = .99
- $2/2 (RP 5/16) 
- $1 (RP 5/16)
= free

9 comments:

Unknown said...

There is also a $0.75/1 coupon in the 6/6 SS that would make for an even better deal! Use (2) $0.75/1 Q's, making them $0.25 each! I've never been so excited to clean my toilets! Ha! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up.............

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah! Appreciate the extra info.

Kay said...

I save a bundle at Walgreen's, thanks to your heads-ups. Thanks for sharing the Lysol toilet bowl cleaner savings!

tlawrence said...

awesome deal. keep them coming- just donated most of my stock pile and need to start over. deals like this make it easy.

cckmom said...

Thanks Sarah would have missed that coupon! Need to replenish my stockpile.

Stephanie said...

Great deal on the Lysol. Wish my nearest store actually stocked enough to take advantage of the savings. I know I can always get a rain check but it is frustrating going in & time after time they are out of their sale/RR items. Plus, is it just me or does it take forever for WAGS to get a rain check???

Babs_Ohio said...

Great to get a clean bowl on the cheap. :) B Stueve, Ohio

Unknown said...

Hey, anything you're just going to flush the toilet has to be cheap!!!
Sam H, OR