Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Freebies, Freebies, Freebies

Get a free sample of John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Care, click here.
Still available: Get a free sample of Playtex Sport, including 3 tampons and a $1 coupon, click here.
Get a free sample of Dove Calming Night Body Wash and Body Lotion, click here.
Get a free sample of Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant, click here.
Get a free sample of Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel. It comes with a $1 coupon. Click here.
Sign up for a free sample of Nature Made Chewable D, click here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Freebies, coupons, deals are all part of the savings game. Remember to always look at the receipts you get at restaurants. The other day we were in Portland so we stopped at Claim Jumpers to eat. I looked at the receipt and at the bottom was a Survey you could take for $5 off your next visit used within the next 30 days. I called a number and it was automated with only 3 short questions; I was given the code to write on receipt and that was it. At least now I have it if we are near that place. I have an envelope that I keep all my "eating out" coupons in and always take it when we go shopping, doctors, etc. out of town. Except George doesn't like McDonalds but once in a great while he will go if we have a good coupon. Kathleen Mincks

Amber said...

Thanks so much for posting all the freebies. Our local women's shelter loves these to hand out because they are a single serving. Thanks again! Amber Hensley,MO

Unknown said...

Amber, I hadn't thought about that. I'm sure our shelter would take them too! Thanks!

Barb E, IA