Monday, June 21, 2010

Lots of Sobe Winners, Keep Playing

People are winning right and left on this Sobe instant win Click here. Reader Jeanine S, reports winning every day she's played. Yesterday, I won a free Sobe. Today I won the B1G1F coupon, which you print immediately. It's a bricks. The coupon expires 8/31/10. I'm going to win as many as I can, then wait for a promotion. Target has Sobe Lifewaters on sale this week for $1, there is a Target Sobe .50 coupon you can print, and you get a $5 Target gift cards wyb ten. There are good Sobe sales during the summer. I think the wins are coming easily right now because not many people have discovered the game. As more people play, the odds of winning each day will go down. According to the rules, you can only win one prize worth $25+. So you should be able to win lots of coupons. But the B1G1F is a bricks and normally those only print twice per computer. We'll have to see how that plays out.

17 comments:

Super Coupon Mom said...

I haven't played yet, I am going to go check it out.
Emily Pannell

CurvyGreek said...

This is great! I just played for the first time, and won! I was able to print the BOGO coupon 4 times!
Sophia W., PA

Pam M said...

I've been lucky in winning every day I've played. Not a big prize but just the B1G1 coupons of which I've only been able to print twice. Shouldn't we be able to print it each time we win?? Pam M in MD

Unknown said...

Thanks! I won the B1G1 coupons, but only can print 2 times.
Janet L

TwinTimes said...

Thanks for the heads up! I won a BOGO coupon twice!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO WON this morning. Free Coupon

lovetoknit said...

I played today - and got two B1G1F coupons which I'll probably trade or give away.....

Rebecca said...

Hi, cool game. I believe target has sobe for 1.00 each buy 10 get a 5.00 target gift card.so with the buy 1 get 1 after gc 10 should cost 1.00.I am unsure if it would roll but I think it would.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for reminding of this offer. I have won B1G1 every day that I have played. Will work nicely with the SOBE offer at Target this week:)

qpnsrme said...

Help! I won but keep getting invalid code error when I enter my phone number? I want my SOBE!

Anonymous said...

I got a BIGIF coupon yesterday, but was on my work computer, so I couldn't print it. :( Guess I'll have to play at home from now on!!

Anonymous said...

Oops - by Dana S, IN :)

Debbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbi said...

Won a B1G1 and a free coupon so far

Debbie Leikel

Darth Mama said...

Won a B1G1 coupon. Game is VERY slow to load, even with fast internet, so be warned if you have dial up! Jiya S, NJ

kathand29 said...

2 days in a row now I have won a free bottle:)

Linda V said...

I won two days in a row, but the
2nd day it says I already printed my max! :(