Saturday, June 26, 2010

Asics, Polliwalks, Acorn CHEAP at 6PM

6pm has weekend deals:
ASICS – Gel-Frantic® 3 Thumbnail
Asics up to 70% off - my favorite running shoe, click here There are also great kids athletic shoes $18 - $20 for a shoe which normally runs $55+. Sizes are limited but if you wear a 7 or under, or a 10 or over, it's your lucky day.
Acorn – Spa Bella ThumbnailAcorn, click here. $9.95. Lots of comfy slide-ons for super cheap.
 Polliwalks – Fish Lips (Infant/Toddler/Youth) ThumbnailPolliwalks, click here, $7.95. I got a pair of these for my 3 year old grandson, and he loves them.

2 comments:

Shopping With Cents said...

I love great deals on shoes
Kathleen Randall

Unknown said...

These Asics shoes are at a great price, as my daughter requires these specific shoes for cheerleading! And they are also so expensive, even with coupons!
Thanks for posting :)