Thursday, January 7, 2010

30th Anniversary Issue At The Printer

The good news is that the monstrous 30th Anniversary issue is safely at the printer. The bad news is that I have 426 emails built up in my in-box over the past 3 days - and that's after the junk has been deleted. If you emailed me, I will get back to you some time today. I'm working as fast as I can.

The issue will be mailed next Tuesday. There is still time to order it. The labels will be prepared Monday night. The cost of the single issue is $3. It has 84 PACKED pages with a lot of fun features, articles and memories. The Tips & Talk is 22 pages. You have to trust me on this; it's really good. You can paypal it to
easter@refundcents.com
or you can send a credit card number broken into two emails for safety. I'm sorry, we don't have the option of ordering a single issue on the order page. If you mailed it today, a check would get here by Monday: RefundCents Anniversary Issue, Box 969, Bountiful, UT 84011.

Clarification: If your subscription includes the print issue, you will get the Anniversary issue without paying anything extra. The $3 is for people who don't normally get the print issue.

No comments: