Sunday, July 30, 2017

Still Available - Bella Hot Air Fryer $39.99 (Reg $79.99), Shipped!!



Bumping Up... Still There At This Price
Bella Hot Air Fryer $39.99 (Reg $79.99), Shipped!!

 

BestBuy has the popular Bella Hot Air Fryer for just $39.99 and free shipping right now. Go here: BestBuy These will sell out. Shipping is free on $35 or you can pick it up in-store.

See all this week's deals on small appliances at Best Buy here. There are several Hot Air Fryer choices.

Thanks Reader Wendy F, CA, for this review on Chat:
Best Buy Air Fryer (7/29/2017 11:32:41 AM):  Just wanted to give a rave review for the Best Buy Air Fryer. I got one on Black Friday, or should I say my husband bought one convinced we NEEDED it! I was not in favor, but we use it ALL the time. And I love it. It makes tasty roasted veggies, and my teenage son uses it for french fries and buffalo wings. My favorite thing is that we can reheat leftovers from when we go out in it, like French Fries and last nights fish and chips from a night at the Pub. ,  Wendy F, CA

No comments: