Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Free 45-Day Hulu Subscription For New Subscribers to Hulu




 
This is a freebie for new Hulu subscribers. Get a free 45-day membership through Groupon. It's a $12 value. Click "Buy" even though it doesn't cost anything. 

I signed up for a free trial of Hulu a few weeks ago because I wanted to see The Handmaid's Tale. I had read the book and heard all the glowing reviews of the series. I'm mesmerized. I've seen 5 episodes and can't wait for Wednesday for the next. Warning- it is definitely 'R' rated. Hulu has original programming and also complete seasons of popular tv shows and movies. It's $9.99 a month. I'm going to keep it until I've seen the full season of Handmaid's Tale. There are other original series that you can binge watch the whole thing in a few days, like Stephen King's "11-22-63".  It's free for 45 days, so....
 

New to Groupon? Start here
Already a Groupon member? Start here
 
          

No comments: