Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dear Readers, Site is Down

As most everyone has noticed, RefundCents.com has been down for 5 days. We have switched the website to a newer server but that has come with new problems, especially for the databases that control Centsible Chat and the login. My web host/ISP, who is doing the actual fixes and repairs (this is WAY above my level) keeps telling me "we are almost there". I know this is frustrating to everyone who enjoys reading the website often. I'm in a mini depression over the whole thing. I keep crossing my fingers and holding my breath but so far, that hasn't helped.

I'm sorry for these problems. I am painfully aware that I charge money for this website and people are not getting anything for it right now. I hope to have better news on Monday. Michele 

No comments: