Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update on Walmart Free Poster w/Instructions

Here's how to make it work:


Print a coupon for a free 16x20 photo poster. Order it on-line, then pick up at Walmart. Maximum value $14.86. (10/31/11)

Update: (Thanks Lisa L) "I think I've solved the Walmart Poster issue! No promises, but I FINALLY got this to work. First, you have to select "Pick Up Today" or "Available in 1 Hour" to start. Second, you have to select MATTE FINISH because the Glossy finish isn't available at the store!!! I think the Matte finish was really the issue, but I could be wrong. So those of you trying to make this work - like me - go back and check to see if you have selected the glossy because I think this is the default. That MIGHT do the trick. It finally worked for me after trying several times today. YAY! Good luck all. If this works for you too, be sure to post so we can know for sure!"

Click to pay in store during checkout. Use the coupon to pay

No comments: