Friday, April 1, 2011

Children's Books at Hautelook

I'm a sucker for children's books. I read to my kids constantly when they were little. George and I used to take turns reading to Jordan every night, sometimes for an hour or more. Anyway, when I see a great sale on children's books, I usually succumb. Today Hautelook has wonderful prices on all sorts of children's books for all ages, with dozens geared to Easter. Click Hautelook then on "Kids" then on "Random House". Prices start at $4.99. There are lots of Pop-Ups, Junie B Jones, Dr Seuss, Richard Scarry, Where's Waldo, Thomas the Tank Engine, The Magic Treehouse, Pat the Bunny/ Puppy/ Pony/ Cat  and dozens
more.



I can't wait to introduce Jake to Where's Waldo. I kept my order to 4 books, which I think is pretty good for me.

No comments: