Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Day $7 For $15 in Ebay Spending Money

This is the last day to get $15 in Ebay credit for $7!If you're new to Groupon, start here first and get registered, then go through the link below.


Ebay2


HOT! Get $15 in Ebay credit for only $7 from Groupon. Start here. Limit 1 per person. ** You could buy a lot of coupons from a coupon seller on Ebay with $15 in credit. Since it's a gift card,  you can spend a little at a time.

Here's the fine print:

Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per order. Valid only on eBay.com in the U.S. Must have a registered eBay and PayPal account. Credit card info may be required at checkout. Not valid towards service fees. No cash back. May apply value toward tax & shipping. May use over multiple
visits
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a question about this type of Groupon. If I want to go through a shopping portal (Ebates, Mr. Rebates, Upromise, for example) to get cash back for my Groupon purchase, I need to go to the portal site first and click through to Groupon in order to get my cash back. When I do that, however, I land on my Groupon home page (Boston, in my case). I have no idea how to navigate to the page showing the Ebay deal. It's an online deal, and those are often not connected to a particular city. Also, if you look at the URL of the Ebay deal, it doesn't contain the name of a city, as most Groupon deals do. I need to link from RefundingCents to get to the Ebay deal page; but I need to link from a shopping portal to get my cash back. What do I do? I solved this problem by linking from the shopping portal (Upromise had 8%, the best deal), then I pasted in the URL for the Ebay deal, which I'd copied from the Ebay deal page after getting there via Michelle's link, and navigated from the Boston page to the Ebay deal page that way (whew!). Surely there's an easier way? How do you search for a particular deal not by city but by name on the Groupon site? Thanks for suggestions!