Sunday, February 6, 2011

RiteAid Hidden MM on Betty Crocker Cake & Cookie Mixes

Thanks Karen G for this RiteAid MONEYMAKER heads up that may not last long:


"I bought 1 Betty Crocker frosting and 1 Betty Crocker cake mix at Rite Aid today. They were on sale 2/$4. I used a $1/2 manufacturer's coupon and got back a $2 UP plus 2 $1 UPs, making this a $1 MM. I only did it once, but want to go back tomorrow."


From Lisa E: "Today I bought a cake mix, a frosting and 4 cookie pouches and received 3 $2 UPS and 6 $1 UPS .. so yes a great money maker, I used the VV $1/2 betty crocker and a 75c on the frosting and cake mix too."


From Tayler: "You can print a .40/1 cookie, .50/2 BC frosting & cake and a .50/2 Chex Mix (good the week of 2/13) on this  page http://www.bettycrocker.com/coupons-promotions/coupons/default 
SmartSource   and  Coupons.com both have .40/1 BC cookie mix. Print twice from each site."

From Theresa M: "I got one frosting and one cake mix today, plus 2 cookie mixes. Used Mfr coupon and VV coupos for the BC items, and got back $8 in Ups. I am pretty sure it is unlimited."


No comments: