Saturday, February 12, 2011

Behr Paint Supplies 75% Off

If you're like me, there is always a painting job on the horizon. I'm too cheap to pay professional painters, so I've become pretty good at masking and rolling. Right now, HomeDepot has 75% off Behr Paint supplies with code BEHR75. Many of the items qualify for free shipping. 
Start at this link
The 5 piece paint kit at left is $15.97, with free shipping, but with the code BEHR75, the price drops to $4, shipped. I ordered two kits since I know I'll need them when I repaint the bedrooms, and my final cost with tax was $8.50. FYI: You can pay with Paypal.
Thanks Southernsavers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you go to the link and click on the information, there is a little orange truck that states, "This item does not qualify for free shipping." Does anyone know if the statement is wrong?