Saturday, February 12, 2011

RiteAid Early Report from California

Thanks to Linda B and Debra D for these early RiteAid reports from California. For readers everywhere else, these deals start tomorrow:


RiteAid early UP report from CA (2/11/2011 8:08:11 PM): 
* Colgate is limit 2 (according to the ad) for the $3.50 UP so that's all I got, used $1 coupons from last week.


* Same with the GE CFLs, the limit is 4 $2 UPs, so I got 4. Used 4 $1 coupons from the SS a while back, plus 4 .50 VVs, 2 each from 2 accounts, January and February.


* I got 2 Ziploc bags, only because I need snack size, I have a shelf full of larger sizes from the last couple years of Xmas clearance. If you're at 20%, they ring up at $2.39 instead of $2.50.


* I only had 2 $5 Maalox coupons left so that's all I got, 2 of the 90 ct. Got 2 $1 UPs as expected.


So nothing unusual, got everything at the ad prices, except Ziploc, and all UPs printed correctly. I checked the prices on the Finish (fka Electrasol) and don't see any freebies here unless the $2.25 coupon scans on the inappropriate items. The 75 oz. gel and 75 oz. powder here in CA are $4.79 and $4.99 respectively, so actually even those wouldn't be free at B1G1F with 2 of the
$2.25 coupons. The gelpacs and tabs (that the $2.25 coupon is for) show a shelf price of $6.49. Nope, not seeing any free or even cheap dishwasher detergent in my immediate future!,  Linda B. B, CA


"I don't think there's a limit on Dove deodorant (unless a manager just ecides to make one) because it's on sale 2/$4 and we have $2 coupons. No UP's involved. However...I went past 2 Rite Aids yesterday early and they were sold out. Sometimes I like to shop, then go to McD's for coffee and re-group, and then go back. I stupidly saved the Dove for my seoond trip and by the time I got there just 40 minutes later, they were all gone. The second store was the
same. If you see the deodorant, buy it THEN! This is one of those items that's gonna drive us crazy if we let it, but I'm not going to go all over looking for the free Dove. Yoshida was smart to use her Dove coupons at Vons." Debra D

No comments: