Sunday, December 26, 2010

Zulily 75% off Darling Kids Clothes

Baby Togs - Pink Flower Bodysuit SetZulily is having an end-of-year blow out sale. This darling Baby Togs Pink Flower Set is only $6.99 (reg $24). There are many cute choices. After you log in or register, click on any of these: Infant, Toddler, Kids, Women's, Gear & Home, Toys & Wall Art, Shoes. You can also narrow the choices by size -- I found a lot more choices when I clicked on a specific size, like 3-6 months. There are some great deals, many 75% off or more on designer brands. They are going fast. I put a couple things in my cart that said "Hurry only 2 left" so I didn't delay. I've had the experience of putting items in my cart, then thinking about it, then they disappear. Zulily more....


Baby Boy Velour Footie $4.49 (reg $22)
Cream Bunny Velour Footie $4.49 (Reg $22)
All American Footie Playsuit $6.49 (Reg $15)
+ many more. The best deals I found were in the infant department. Zulily

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
Kids Clothes