Friday, December 31, 2010

Swagbucks How-To for $25 A Month

Add caption
Great Swagbucks tip from Barb W:

Swagbucks(12/31/2010 8:50:59 AM):  I've been a swagbucks member since Nov of last year and have redeemed 64 $5 amazon cards which totals $320. I am getting $25/month and although I did have referrals
toward the beginning I haven't had any active referrals for many months now. I am finding that I can get my 'quota' of amazon $ easier now w/o referrals than before w/referrals. The way I earn most of my bucks is by letting swagbuckstv run while I'm away from the computer. That alone usually nets me 12-15 wins/day(60-75 swagbucks). Add to that the four daily buck (NOSO, daily poll, toolbar refresh, and trusted survey), 3-4 search wins, swagcode, and the special offer videos and I usually get around 100+ bucks daily. I search til I win before work, after work, early evening and before bed. I also watch their facebook page when I'm on-line for code alerts (Thanks TSG! posted multiple times). It can take as much or as little time as you are willing to put into it. The more time you take, the more you will win.,  Barbara W, TN

There is a
Swagbucks bonus for sign up right now, I believe 60 free Swagbucks.

1 comment:

The Ficks said...

I'm wondering how long you have to watch the TV to get the bucks. I just let the SwagbucksTV run until I hit "100%" and it only gave me FIVE Swagbucks. That isn't much of an incentive to keep doing it. How many 100%s did you have to get to to get your 60-75bucks? *sigh*