Thursday, December 9, 2010

Walgreens: Crayola Pop Pixies Success

I just got back from Walgreens. The Crayola Pop Art Pixies deal worked great. I had four $4 printed coupons. The boxes rang up at $5.99 (no coupon required to get the $5.99 price), so they were each $1.99 after the $4 coupon. I decided to use the two free item coupons I just got in the mail (Cottonelle $3.49, HerbaShine $7.99) to bump up my total toward getting bonus Jingle Cash. I also bought the $3 Cortaid because it offered a $3 MIR. It's always good to redeem a free item coupon when it can work for you on a new deal. I also did the diaper deal with 6 packages and ended up with $15 in bonus Jingle Cash. (If the Crayola kits had rung at $9.99, then less $4 store coupon, I would have gotten $20 bonus Jingle Cash.) The Crayola Pop Art Pixies deal will work through Saturday. Print the $4 coupon at their Facebook page. First 'like' them, then click on the Holiday Offers tab, scroll to bottom. By the way, the first Walgreens I visited didn't have any of the Crayola Pixie boxes. The second had four, and I had printed four coupons. I just printed another one; I have no idea if there is a print limit or not. 

No comments: