Friday, December 10, 2010

My Opinion and Experience With ScanDigital

ScandigitalOne of the side deals on Groupon for Memphis TN (you don't have to live there) is $40 for $100 worth of memory preservation from ScanDigital Photo and Video Digitization. I bought into this a couple months ago, twice. I couldn't be more pleased with the product and the service. This company is top notch. On my first order, I mailed five 8mm movies of Jordan when he was little. They came back in about 3 weeks. They returned my originals and 5 new DVDs complete with color covers on the boxes. After that order I sent in 5 old video cassettes; they came back even faster. Hubby George made additional copies of the new DVDs, so each child gets his own set of our home movies. They send you progress emails every step of the way: "We got your order", "Your order is processing" "Your order shipped on..." If you don't have movies, they will take up to 500 pictures and put them on a disc. Anyway, ScanDigital deserves praise for excellent service.

New to Groupon?
Start here. It's free to join.
Member of Groupon?
Start here.

No comments: