Thursday, December 9, 2010

Free Purina ONE with $2 OAS Coupons

I just posted this Deal Diva picture and story - thanks Susan L. The same Purina $2 coupon was in last Sunday's paper, and hopefully, Kmarts everywhere have the sample size. The couponsandforms.com clipping service has 1,000+ of these coupons.

"I just started couponing in January of this year.  Unfortunately where we live, we don't have a lot of  the coupon deals that I see constantly on Deal Divas.  Finally, I have an unbelievable deal to
report.  A $2.00 off any bag of Purina One Dog and Cat food came out.  The local Kmarts had sample bags for $.99.  Thanks to http://www.couponsandforms.com/,  I was able to get multiple coupons of both cat and dog food.  This is what I got for a total of $3.56 including tax:
Purina One Dog Food: 
75    6oz sample bags
1      18 lb. bag
1       34 lb. bag
1        8 lb. bag
Purina Cat Food: 
70      6 oz sample bags
2        3.5 lb bags
6         7 lb bags
The cashier was absolute amazed! I got almost $300 dollars worth of cat and dog food for $3.56.  My daughter (in the picture) loves to go shopping with me and is my official coupon holder.  We have been able to bless others with the extra food as well as the local animal shelter.  Thank you for this wonderful website.  You are a Blessing!!!!  I love to coupon!!!!!!!!!!!"  Susan Lewis, TN

No comments: