Friday, November 5, 2010

Build A Bear $20 in Credit for $10 From Groupon

Parents! Get a $10 off any $20 Build-A-Bear purchase on Groupon today. Or opt for a $50 party credit for $25.  It's the deal for Chicago, but you don't have to live in Chicago. It can be purchased by anyone, and used at any Build-A-Bear store nationwide. Kids love this store.
1) Go to
Groupon and login or register.
2) Click on "Visit More Cities"
3) Click on Chicago.
4) Click on "Buy".
5) The deal will show up in "My Groupons" in 1-2 days. Print the certificate and take it to a Build A Bear store.
I did Build A Bear with my two granddaughters about 2 years ago. I  bought into this
Groupon
so I can take 4 year old Jake to get his bear from Grandma. As of 8:30 am, 4,027 have been bought and it's open for 2 more days. The $20 certificate is good until Dec 31, 2010.

No comments: