Friday, July 2, 2010

Free 5x7 Photobook from Kodak Gallery

Wow! Another free photobook, this one from Kodak Gallery (7/20). Fill it with summer pictures/ 4th of July/ etc. Click on the banner to start:
FREE 5x7 Photo Book

If you are a new Kodak Gallery customer, you also get 50 free prints. Start here.
Ideas for photobooks:
1) Grace's Birthdays --  Birthday pictures starting at age 1. It makes a fun quick way to see how a child has
changed over the years.
2) Grace & Friends - pictures with buddies.
3) Wedding
4) Single Holiday or Birthday.
5) Summer Fun
6) Our Pets
7) 2009 in Pictures
8) Vacation Highlights

2 comments:

Samantha Youngers said...

I love all the cheap/free photo books! These make fantastic gifts. I plan to make one for my son to take when he goes away to college.

Robinsen Clerk said...

I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.