Monday, June 28, 2010

Two Contest Winners

One of our own, Carol, won a Mac Book on the Sobe contest. Congratulations! 100 Mac Books will be given away, so it's worth entering every day even after you can no longer print the B1G1F coupon. Click here to play. I've lost count but I think it's about my 8th straight day of winning. Unfortunately, it's the B1G1F coupon which I can't print. I always try though, in hopes they change or reset the system.

The winner of our free 6 month extension of their RC subscription is Beth Grobson, MI. She commented on June 26. We will have another winner next Monday. All you have to do is leave a legit comment on one of the posts here this week, with your name (so I know who to give the reward to). The winner will be chosen at random from those who leave their names.

5 comments:

Pam M said...

Congrats to Carol! Mac Books are great!! Also, congrats to Beth, it's nice to see more comments on the blog posts.

Pam M in MD

ilmomof3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ilmomof3 said...

Thanks - I just won a b1g1 coupon and mine printed out just fine.

Beth said...

Yay, thanks so much! :)

pestkaj said...

congrats to Carol and Beth!!

pestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com