Saturday, March 13, 2010

Free Item Coupons

I got my Heluva Good free coupon, good to $4.99. It was from one of the many Facebook 'become a fan' deals. I noticed that the coupon says "Any Heluva Product" and pictured is the dip and a block of cheese. I didn't realize that Heluva made cheese, but I'd much rather redeem it on cheese than dip. I don't know if it's available in my stores, but I'm going to look. I've got three free coupons to redeem today, all from internet promotions: Free Kashi Heart to Heart cereal or cracker to $4 (vocalpoint), free Excedrin to $5.99 (TV ad/ their website), and free Heluva product to $4.99 (facebook offer). Gotta love it; all were free for the asking.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yes, isn't the internet just the best thing since sliced bread for greebies? I have a sponsored giveaway right now on my site! You can win a free box of YouBars from youbars.com No purchase needed to win just comment!