Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Asking a Favor of all Fisher-Price Castle Owners

I'm asking everyone a favor. I had this idea in the middle of the night. Many happy readers on Chat are reporting that they got the FP Trio Castle for $14.99 or $9.99. I thought it would be fun to have a page here on-line and also in the upcoming print magazine of a collage of everyone holding their box(es) of castle(s). If you are one of those people.... would you please have someone take a digital picture of you with your box and email it to me? You don't have to write about the deal, you don't even have to send your name if you don't want to. If you want to include a line or two about the deal or who you're giving the Castle to, that would be great but not required. I just want to make a really cute page for the upcoming magazine and I'll make a link here so everyone can enjoy them. How many people will there be? I hope a lot! This was such a good fun deal that worked out for so many people. Instead of the Rat Pack or Brat Pack, we'll be the Castle Crowd -- with as many members as possible! Join the fun - Email your picture to.... easter@refundcents.com and refundcents@yahoo.com I'll create the on-line page next week. THANKS!!!

No comments: