Monday, December 7, 2009

Amazon Prime Worked a Second Time for Me

I just placed an order at Amazon, and during checkout, I was offered a free trial of Amazon Prime. Since I already did a free trial several years ago, I didn't think I'd be eligible, but I clicked the option anyway. Nothing in my account has changed since I had the free trial years ago, but I got it again. If you're offered it, I'd strongly suggest you take it, then mark your calendar a few days before the 30 day trial runs out. It was super easy to cancel the last time I did it. You get FREE two day shipping on all your orders, no minimum required, until your trial runs out. If you order a lot from Amazon and like the Prime, you can keep it, but I'm not willing to pay $79 a year for 2-day shipping when I can get free shipping on $25 anytime.

No comments: